The German company must have at least 1 director (in most cases local). Director’s details are listed in the Trade Register (Handelsregister) and are publicly available. Professional Local Director will preserve the anonymity of the factual general manager/decision-maker, and allow the business to comply with the substance tax requirements – the real presence of business in the country of registration. Get in contact with our experts if you need additional information.
ADVANTAGES OF USING THE LOCAL DIRECTOR IN GERMANY:
- Having a local director guarantees the company a VAT number.
- The presence of a local director makes it easier to open a bank account in a German bank
- The Local Director ensures anonymity/confidentiality of the factual general manager/decision-maker.
- When using a local director, the factual manager does not need to visit Germany for the signing of documents, participation in the shareholder meetings, tax inspections, etc.
- In order to be able to use certain tax advantages, the director of a Germany company must be the permanent resident of Germany. Thus, the use of a local director allows to optimize taxation and take advantage of double tax treaties agreements.
- Whereas it is required to have no affiliation between the companies (i.e. German company and its Swiss counterpart), the local director signs the contracts on behalf of a German company.
- The presence of a local director contributes to a reliable and trusting image of a German company.
We will be glad to provide you with free consultation concerning the local director. Get in contact with our experts if you need additional information.