- The Netherlands
The Netherlands (Dutch) Company Secretary is required and is responsible for the following corporate tasks:
- to keep the company in the Good Standing
- to arrange and to protocol company’s General Meetings
- to prepare resolutions, minutes, etc.
- to collect and submit statistic data to the Dutch Central Bureau of Statistics
- to supervise the compliance with the requirements and obligations of the Articles of Association and Dutch law
- to keep the company`s corporate documents up-to-date
- to register corporate appointments and changes if necessary.
What is included in the price:
We will be glad to provide you with free consultation concerning the Corporate Secretary. Get in contact with our experts if you need additional information.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any specific inquiry or question you might need to clarify before taking your decision, we are ready to assist you.
Advantages of The Netherlands