Shelf and Aged CompaniesBlauStein
Shelf and aged Companies are previously formed companies also known by a number of terms, i.e. Shelf or shell (usually refers to publicly traded) or aged or seasoned companies, corporations, limited liability companies or partnerships or combinations of terms.
Irrespective of the term, a shelf company offers unique opportunities. Perhaps the leading reason for acquiring an aged entity in general is credibility. An answer to the most common question, yes you may merge your history with an aged entity.
Business relationships are frequently influenced by the length of time a company has been in existence. This is often true when establishing financial and client/vendor relationships.
Aged Corporations are corporations that are formed but have never been used. There are examples in business when being able to show that you’ve been incorporated for a period of time is essential.
You may need an Aged Corporation if:
- You are trying to establish a history for your business.
- You wish to enhance your corporations’ image with age.
- You want to build corporate credit. It may be easier with age.
- You want to encourage companies to do business with you. Some companies are more willing to do business with an established company vs. a younger company.
- If you wish to bid on a contract that requires your corporation be established for a certain period of time.
- If you wish to obtain a bank loan. It may be easier if you can show you have history of being incorporated.
- If you wish to obtain corporate credit cards and leases. (for example, car lease only to corporations 6 months old or more, etc.)
Each shelf corporation was filed by BuyCompany.com for the specific purpose of being sold later as an aged corporation.
The fact that our Shelf Companies have never had operation and the limited existence of shelf companies should, therefore, not be unexpected. Our shelf companies date from 1950.
The age and not the name of the Shelf Company should be of primary importance as a name change can be readily accomplished.
Our pricing structure is complete, which means that the corporate status with the Registrar of Companies is current to include Director Filings, Resident Agent service, Office Identity and the conversion or opening of a bank account as required. There are additional services which may be required.
Shelf Companies Price Structure
Generally, the incorporation price is the same, but you will also need to pay the accrued annual fees from the time of incorporation of that company, up to date.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you also have any specific inquiry or question you might need to clarify before taking your decision, we are ready to assist you.