How does 'Buy Now, Pay Later' work?
From time to time, on selected purchases, we offer the option to buy now and pay later. During the ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ period you can pay the balance in full, with no interest to pay. Or you can spread the cost over the number of monthly repayments you chose when you applied. Аfter purchase you will receive a statement, reminding you of these options. If you decide not to pay the outstanding balance at the end of the ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’ period, interest will be charged from the date of purchase at 24.9% APR representative.
Buy Now, Pay Later is only available via our Sales Department and applications can only be made if you meet the following criteria:
- You are over 18
- You have a personal bank account
- You have a gross annual income of EUR 25k or more
To apply for the above offer we require:
- 10% deposit
- Passport or European ID Card
- Bank statement related to your account, which needs to show name and address, be dated within the last 1 month
- Water, electricity, gas or landline phone bill (dated within the last 3 months)
When you apply for ‘Buy Now, Pay Later’, we will run a credit check on your financial history to see if you are a suitable candidate for finance.